Located on the first floor of a stunning period conversion, this superb studio flat benefits from a naturally bright studio room with access to a balcony and a modern open-plan kitchen.
- A fabulous first floor studio flat
- Offers modern open-plan kitchen
- Features smart, lovely shower room
- Boasts a fantastic private balcony
- Great location close to Haverstock Hill
- Ample storage space in the entrance hall
- Stylish decor and wood flooring
Glenloch Road is located in the heart of Belsize Park moments from Haverstock Hill and Belsize Village.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Belsize Park station
Hampstead Heath station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600