Located within a secure, modernised Listed building moments from fashionable Butlers Wharf on the Southbank, this stylish two bedroom flat is full of character and benefits from a private balcony and off-street parking.
- Set within an attractive portered development
- Located on the third floor, with lift
- Reception room with ample space for dining
- Separate kitchen with great storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Well presented bathroom
- Balcony overlooking communal courtyard
Situated only moments from the River Thames, this fantastic flat is within close proximity to the bars and restaurants of Shad Thames and London Bridge.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
At the top of the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel near Tower Bridge, this sophisticated bar has amazing views!
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
St Katharine Docks
Independent restaurants for dinner after a quick drink at The Dickens Inn or take a twilight stroll alongside the yachts.
London Bridge station
Tower Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500