With a fantastic location moments from a plethora of Bermondsey amenities and transport links, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a private balcony, secure entry, lift access and communal courtyard.
- Stylish one bedroom flat set on the third floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Delightful private balcony
- Contemporary kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted storage
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located close to Bermondsey Underground Station
Transport links close to the property include Bermondsey Underground Station (Jubilee line services) with London Bridge Station a short distance away.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
St Katharine Docks
Independent restaurants for dinner after a quick drink at The Dickens Inn or take a twilight stroll alongside the yachts.
London Bridge station
South Bermondsey station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 527 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500