Gorgeous two bedroom flat, set on the second floor, offering a spacious reception room, sleek open-plan kitchen, two excellent bedrooms and a shower room.
- Superb two bedroom flat in brilliant condition
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Smart open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wonderful master bedroom
- Bright and airy second bedroom with doors to roof terrace
- Fantastic location
Ideally located moments from the river, this flat is also close to the array of shops, restaurants and amenities of Fulham Road, with Putney Bridge Underground being the nearest underground station station.
Bishop's Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Home of Fulham Football Club and a great day out!
A traditional family-owned butchers with three shops in Fulham, Putney and Kensington. They sell the best premium-quality meats around.
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
Putney Bridge station
Parsons Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 536 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100