This contemporary two bedroom flat is set in a modern gated development within easy reach of the amenities in Chiswick, boasting a private balcony and off-street parking.
- Superb two bedroom flat in modern gated development
- Bright and stylish contemporary interior design
- Open plan reception room, kitchen and dining area
- Private balcony overlooking the communal grounds
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Fully tiled neutral bathroom with storage units
- Beautiful communal gardens and fitness suite
For local amenities Chiswick High Road provides many shops, bars and restaurants while the Westfield Shopping Centre can also be found only four miles away. Local open spaces include Kew Botanical Gardens and Gunnersbury Park and the river Thames.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ealing Park Tavern
A beautiful dining room with an open kitchen serving excellent food. The Ealing Park Tavern also has its own microbrewery and fantastic garden. Check out their website for events!
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Enjoy a day out all through the year in these beautiful gardens. Make sure you check out the Victorian glasshouse, which is the largest surviving structure of its type in the world.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000