Set over the third floor of a modern development this impressive one bedroom apartment offers a open-plan reception room/kitchen leading to private balcony and benefits from a fantastic finish throughout.
- Superb third floor one bedroom apartment
- Lovely modern finish throughout
- Benefits from a private balcony and parking
- Sought after location moments from the river
- Large open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Impressive bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Close to a variety of local amenities
High Street offers a superb location with easy access to a host of local amenities and transport links around the City as well as being a short walk from the river.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Once home to J. M. W Turner, The Weir is a fantastic gastro pub serving hearty meals.
The City Barge
Best pub in Chiswick for food, atmosphere, beer and views that look straight out onto the Thames. There is a hilarious quiz that takes place on a Wednesday and the soft shell crab burger is something else!
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000