This charming two bedroom flat is situated on ground floor of a semi-detached house and offers a bright and spacious reception area which leads onto a large private garden.
- Spacious reception with ample room for dining
- Smart kitchen with work top space
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Private front and rear gardens
Moments away from Bromley town centre which offers an array of local amenities including the INTU Shopping Centre, Glanville is a prime location. Also nearby is Bromley South station which offers regular services into London Charing Cross.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great Mexican burritos in what was once a post office.
A fantastic local fish and chip shop selling an authentic British culinary experience.
Fresh fruit and veg, as well as some other great bargains!
Bromley South station
Bromley North station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111