Located on a lovely residential road close to Willesden Green Underground Station and local amenities, this two bedroom split-level flat offers spacious accommodation and private section of shared garden.
- A charming two bedroom split-level flat
- Conveniently located on a lovely residential road
- Arranged over the first and second floors
- Spacious reception room
- Smart fitted kitchen
- Two large double bedrooms and a bathroom
- Private section of an extensive shared garden
The property is well located for the shops, bars and restaurants of Willesden Green and the open green spaces of Roundwood Park. The nearest underground station is Willesden Green (Jubilee Line) providing quick and reliable links throughout London.
Brondesbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Willesden Green station
Dollis Hill station
Brondesbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 645 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800