Situated in a gated riverside development with a concierge, underground parking and communal facilities, this one bedroom flat benefits from views towards Canary Wharf.
- Generous sized one bedroom flat
- Gated Riverside development with concierge and facilities
- Underground parking
- Balcony with Canary Wharf views
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Separate guest cloakroom
- Reception room with dining space
Conveniently situated for the shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf while the City is easily accessed by transport.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
A cracking little Chinese restaurant on a random street, tucked away amongst a number of residential blocks. Great food and it's always full. Good prices too and if you can't be bothered to leave the house, they deliver!
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
West India Quay station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 859 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777