A beautifully presented one bedroom flat, situated in the sought-after area of Canonbury and featuring superb reception space, elegant fixtures and pretty communal grounds.
- A superb one bedroom property
- Arranged within a stunning development
- Boasting high quality furniture throughout
- Beautifully bright reception room with high ceilings
- Open plan kitchen with modern fixtures
- Bedroom with ample storage space
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Off street parking space
The property is ideally located moments from local shops and amenities on Essex Road while Islington's trendy Upper Street is close by and offers a diverse selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Canonbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Essex Road station
Highbury & Islington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 450 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000