This exquisite three bedroom apartment has been presented to an exceptional standard throughout and is enviably located moments from The Strand.
- Luxurious three bedroom arranged on the first floor
- Beautiful period property with an exclusive location
- Expansive and stylish reception room with large windows
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Features a stunning and grand staircase
- Superb master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Two additional bedrooms with modern en suites
Northumberland Avenue is an exclusive residence moments from the popular amenities of Convent Garden as well as being near to Pall Mall, Piccadilly Circus, Soho and Westminster.
Charing Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Kastner and Ovens
The best lunch stop in Covent Garden bar none. They have a daily changing menu of healthy salads and dishes to take away.
Bohemian cafes and shops with a relaxed vibe - the brightly painted frontages add to the quirky nature of this delightful central back street.
The Royal Academy of Arts
A world-renowned gallery with leading exhibitions such as this one from the defiant Ai Weiwei!
Charing Cross station
Charing Cross station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,681 (341 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900