This beautiful two bedroom flat offers bright and well presented accommodation, a generous reception room with space for dining and a secluded terrace.
- Fabulous two bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious and beautifully presented accommodation
- Stunning reception room with feature fireplace
- Ample space for dining and a delightful terrace
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Great location for local amenities and transport
Westgate Terrace is conveniently located for a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars on both Old Brompton Road and Fulham Road. West Brompton Station (District Line and National Rail) is close by and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A must on a nice summer's evening, this beautiful restaurant serves delicious European dishes in stunning surroundings.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000