Superbly located moments from the exclusivity of King's Road and Sloane Square this stylishly presented one bedroom flat features an excellent reception room with open-plan kitchen.
- Smart one bedroom flat
- Good size reception with space to dine
- Separate, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Ample storage throughout
- Accessed via lift
- Popular Art Deco building with porter
Nell Gwyn House is a popular secure block with porterage on Sloane Avenue, just moments from the array of exclusive shops, bars, restaurants and boutiques that Sloane Square and King's Road have to offer.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
Café and restaurant with live music.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £725 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 392 (36 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000