This exceptional third floor apartment situated on a quiet residential street, benefiting from a bright reception room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom and a great living space.
- Stylish and light one bedroom apartment
- Superb reception with feature fireplace and space to dine
- Bedroom with ample storage
- Smart bathroom
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Super location close to King's Road
Smith Street is situated near King's Road which is the home of London's fashionable shops, bars and cafés. The nearest transport links include Sloane Square Underground Station (Circle and District line) for links around the city.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Set alongside Chelsea's upmarket boutiques, Browns is the perfect place to pick up designer women's clothing.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000