This impressive two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and boasts stylish interiors with a grand reception and two double bedrooms within a prestigious Chelsea address.
- Stylish reception with bay window and space to dine
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- High specification finish throughout and ample storage
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Period features and chic, modern finish
- Secure building with lift
Sloane Gardens is a picturesque street flanked with traditional red brick mansion buildings and boasts immediate access to the high end boutiques and restaurants around Sloane Square.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000