Situated within a stunning mansion block along the River Thames, this delightful two bedroom flat boasts bright and airy interiors and two private balconies.
- Set within a beautiful mansion block with live in porter
- Generously arranged over the first floor
- Two bedroom with the master having a dressing room
- Stunningly bright reception room with balcony access
- Well equipped eat-in kitchen
- High ceilings with a neutrally decorated interior
- A second balcony accessed from the bedrooms
- Beautiful setting along the River Thames
The Chelsea Embankment is a highly desirable address offering close proximity to the many fashionable shops, bars and eateries along King's Road with the idyllic green open spaces of Battersea Park also just moments away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Sloane Square station
Battersea Park station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,285 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000