This is an elegant six bedroom family house with garage and front and back gardens. It is located on a leafy cul-de-sac on Cheyne Walk overlooking the River Thames, within one of Chelsea's most desirable locations.
- Expansive six bedroom house with paintings and antiques
- Highly sought-after location within Old Chelsea
- Stunning first floor drawing room with bay-windows
- Parquet flooring throughout the wide and open plan design
- South-facing views over The River Thames
- Eat-in kitchen providing access to the garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Three and a half bathrooms
Petyt Place is a quiet location only a moments walk from the many fashionable amenities of King's Road and is adjacent to the river. For transport, the nearest underground station is Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Imperial Wharf station
Imperial Wharf station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,238 (300 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000