Boasting a desirable location in fashionable Covent Garden this fabulous one bedroom flat offers stylish interiors with generous living space.
- Stunning one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Elegant period development with porter services
- Spacious reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features modern kitchen space with integrated appliances
- Offers smart bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Wild Street is enviably positioned on a quiet back street moments from world-famous Covent Garden with its inexhaustible selection of boutique shops, pavement cafés and restaurants.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Savoy Hotel
World famous Omelette Arnold Bennett!
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
Covent Garden station
Leicester Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 610 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900