This stunning three bedroom split-level flat situated in a much sought-after location in Covent Garden offers modern, well-presented interiors thoughout and benefits from two bathrooms.
- Lovely three bedroom split-level flat
- Generous reception room with adjoining dining room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Smart bathroom with TV
- Fantastic location in Covent Garden
The property is located minutes from Covent Garden Market, which is host to an abundance of fashionable shop, bars and restaurants in addition to the unrivalled entertainment attractions on offer throughout the area.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bohemian cafes and shops with a relaxed vibe - the brightly painted frontages add to the quirky nature of this delightful central back street.
Inn the Park
A fantastic place to watch the world go by, with an outdoor terrace to enjoy sunny days and stunning views of Whitehall and Buckingham Palace.
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup. The atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
Charing Cross station
Leicester Square station
Charing Cross station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,550 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900