Boasting a fabulous roof terrace this contemporary three bedroom duplex flat offers modern and generous living space in the heart of Covent Garden.
- Stunning three bedroom flat arranged over three floors
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Features sleek and well equipped kitchen area
- Superb master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Additional two generous bedroom with bright interiors
- Boasts a fabulous private roof terrace
Macklin Street benefits from its position moments from the desirable area of Covent Garden and the surrounding shops, bars, cafés and restaurants.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wild & Wood
The best coffee shop in London!
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup. The atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
A great place to enjoy a drink, food and a good game of ping pong in the founding home of table tennis!
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,047 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900