Expansively arranged over four floors this magnificent eight bedroom house offers stunning interiors with high ceilings and original period features, seven en suites and a beautiful terrace.
- A simply wonderful eight bedroom house
- Boasts high ceilings and beautiful period features
- Stunning reception/dining room with feature fireplace
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 7 further excellent bedrooms (6 with en suites)
- Lovely terrace
- Ideally located just a stones throw away from amenities
The property is ideally situated moments from a vast array of local shops, bars and restaurants. Local transport links include Cricklewood for links around the city.
Cricklewood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing gourmet burgers from tame lemon and herb to those that like the heat on full blast! All meals are super reasonable in price, with fries and a drink included.
A hidden gem located in between the houses of the Mapesbury Estate, which was formed by the local community. It's a great place to take the kids or just enjoy the tranquillity. Even some of the locals don't know about it!
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Willesden Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,875 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,555 (423 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800