This beautiful and unique three bedroom converted house, offers a fantastic living and entertaining space and it has been finished to a high standard throughout.
- Gorgeous and modern three bedroom house
- Fabulous house conversion finished to a high standard
- Fantastic reception room with high ceilings and wooden floor
- Modern and well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Part of a gated development with off-street parking
- Lovely private and communal gardens
- Three contemporary en-suites
Addiscombe Road is ideally situated for amenities offered on the High Street in Croydon, while local transport links include bus, rail and tram services.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Surrey Street Market
Engrained in Croydon's history and open 6 days a week, you can pick up produce from pretty much any part of the world and it is also very cheap! My mum who still lives in Croydon is a fan of 3 bunches of bananas for only £1!
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
The Whitgift Centre
There's a great choice of stores in The Whitgift Centre!
Lebanon Road station
East Croydon station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390