Set on the highly-desirable Thicket Road, this elegant two bedroom flat offers stylish and elegant living space with a stunning bay-fronted reception room, a stylish modern kitchen as well as ample storage space.
- Located on a highly desirable residential street
- Set within a gorgeous period conversion
- Spacious two bedroom flat
- Elegant bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish modern kitchen
- Ample storage space
- Access to a charming communal lawn garden
Thicket Road is enviably located next to Crystal Palace Park with its boating lake and famous dinosaurs, the varied and chic amenities of Crystal Palace are also within close proximity.
Crystal Palace locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
South Norwood Lake and Grounds
A pretty area for walking round with peaceful surroundings. There's a great cafe too.
Crystal Palace Park Dinosaurs
The dinosaurs in Crystal Palace Park are a fantastic sight!
Brown & Green Cafe
Grab a quick snack and a coffee whilst at Crystal Palace Station.
Penge West station
Penge West station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 703 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8080