This one bedroom raised ground floor flat is in excellent condition with generous room proportions throughout, situated close to South Ealing's various amenities.
- Fantastic one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Large reception room with adjoining well equipped kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Light and airy with high ceilings
- Great location close to many shops and amenities
Situated close to South Ealing a superb array of shops, bars and restaurants are all within easy reach with various green open spaces close by, most notably Ealing Common and Lammas Park.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An American diner serving hearty burgers, ribs and 2-4-1 cocktails every weekday evening.
Famous west London film studios home to numerous popular movies and television shows such as Notting Hill & Downton Abbey. A great place for some celeb spotting.
One of the most open parks in Ealing - a great place to have a picnic, go for a run or play sports.
South Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 543 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550