Offering beautiful views and a contemporary living space, this sleek two bedroom eighth floor apartment is superbly situated in Ealing and boasts a wealth of attractive features including a communal gym and a balcony.
- Elegant two bedroom eighth floor flat
- Generous reception room with dining area
- Semi-open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Bright second bedroom
- Quality bathroom
- Lovely private balcony with fantastic views
- Communal swimming pool, gymnasium, roof terrace
Located on Uxbridge Road within a prestigious new development, the property is within easy reach of the vast range of shops, bars and restaurants in central Ealing.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Clay Oven
An Ealing institution that does a great curry.
A friendly service and they arrange the flowers whatever way you want them!
Parkers of Northfields is a local institution that sells amazing sandwiches and fantastic pies at prices to suit everyone, as well as freshly made bread and pastries.
West Ealing station
Ealing Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550