A superb two bedroom flat top floor flat offering bright and modern accommodation, gorgeous communal garden and off-street parking.
- Good sized dual aspect reception room
- Bright dining area with wood flooring
- Master bedroom features two recessed storage cupboards
- Well proportioned additional bedroom
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Stylish bathroom suite
- Well kept, mature communal gardens
The property is ideally situated by amenities in East Molesey, with a greater selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Hampton Court and the stunning green expanses of both Hampton Court Park and Bushy Park close by.
East Molesey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bell Inn
Voted one of the top 50 gastro pubs in the UK. On sunny days, grab one of the booths in the back garden.
Fantastic gastro pub right on the River Thames opposite Hampton Court Palace.
With large windows opening directly onto Bushy Park, you can enjoy your fresh pizza while watching the deer roam by.
Hampton Court station
Thames Ditton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,131 (105 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121