Enviably situated overlooking Wandsworth Park, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts generous living space with a stunning reception room/kitchen with feature window, two bathrooms and off-street parking.
- Gorgeous top floor flat (second) with lift
- Reception room with full height windows and two balconies
- Contemporary open-plan fitted kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Beautiful views over Wandsworth Park
- Off-street parking
Putney Bridge Road is located overlooking the green spaces of Wandsworth Park and the River Thames, and close to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants in both Putney and Wandsworth.
East Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 879 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000