A fantastic six bedroom house boasting bright and spacious rooms throughout, a beautiful garden and a convenient location in East Twickenham within easy reach of a variety of amenities.
- A stunning six bedroom house in East Twickenham
- Boasts capacious living and entertaining space
- Three bright reception rooms flooded with natural light
- Six generous sized bedrooms
- Two bathrooms and a guest cloakroom
- Presented in immaculate condition over three floors
- Superb kitchen with intergrated modern appliances
- Rear garden
Strafford road is quiet residential address located moments from Richmond town centre and the river Thames. Twickenham (National Rail) is the nearest station with the A316/M3 allowing easy access in and out of London for the motorist.
East Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pasta Di Piazza
Delightful food and ambience and only a 7 minute walk from Twickenham Station!
St Margarets Fair
Held once a year, it's a great day out for all the family - live bands, face painting and traditional games.
Armstrong's Family Butchers
Armstrong's are first class in every way. Excellent flavour to all the meats, there's a good selection of cheeses and cooked hams, and the lamb shanks are enormous!
St. Margarets station
Strawberry Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,060 (284 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777