Ideally set in a fabulous development, surrounded by attractive parkland, this impressive two bedroom duplex flat features a bright reception room with wood floor and a fabulous master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Well presented two bedroom duplex flat
- Gorgeous reception room with large sash windows
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Set in an outstanding development surrounded parkland
- Arranged over the second and third floors
- Generous reception room with wood floor
- Smart kitchen
- On site gym, tennis courts and parkland
Royal Drive is a fantastic location offering a wealth of superb amenities including an on-site gym, tennis courts and communal parkland and is within easy reach of an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Muswell Hill.
Friern Barnet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Re-opened last June and beautifully refurbished. It's a brewpub and a restaurant and they also have events happening there every week. It's always packed and has become a bit of a local destination.
The Indian Orchid
Authentic speciality dishes from India and East Africa prepared with quality fresh ingredients. Their extensive menu consists of an excellent selection of vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine, Chaat dishes and an Indo-Chinese selection.
Finchley's very own authentic classic pizzeria with great indoor and outdoor dining.
New Southgate station
Arnos Grove station
Bounds Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £725 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700