Ideally situated within easy reach of the amenities of Guildford, this fantastic one bedroom first floor maisonette is presented in excellent condition and boasts a communal garden.
- A stylish one bedroom first floor maisonette
- Quietly located close Guildford town centre
- Presented in immaculate condition
- Modern kitchen with intergrated appliances
- Bright reception room with dining bench
- Off-street parking
- Communal garden
Mathon Court is within close proximity to Guildford town centre, Guildford Spectrum Leisure Centre and the green open spaces of Stoke Park. London Road and Guildford Station (National Rail) are within easy reach and provide direct links to central London.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Five & Lime
Amazing live DJs out on the terrace and a great place to get a few drinks and chill out at the weekend.
Great for a dip all year round!
A luxury men's retailer founded in 1898 selling classic British formalwear.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 348 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000