Boasting a stunning high-quality finish, this furnished two bedroom maisonette is set in the heart of Guildford's town centre and offers generously proportioned living space and plenty of natural light.
- Wonderful two bedroom maisonette
- Master bedroom with two fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Located close to Guildford rail station
- Smart Home Hub
- Every room accurately thermostatically controlled
- Under floor heating
- Double aspect reception room with an open-plan kitchen
- Electric garage
Guildford boasts superb entertainment, leisure and shopping facilities and the apartment further benefits from its proximity to the recreational spaces of the River Wey and nearby Stoke Park.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A favourite for the lunch stop, with a great selection of sandwiches.
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Five & Lime
Amazing live DJs out on the terrace and a great place to get a few drinks and chill out at the weekend.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 772 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000