With a superb location in a prime area of Hampstead, this sizeable two bedroom house offers abundant living space with en suite master bedroom, roof terrace and an extensive 100' garden.
- Fantastic three bedroom property
- Gorgeous reception room
- Fantastic garden space
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Fantastic first floor terrace
- Well presented throughout
- Set in a sought after area of Hampstead
Rosecroft Avenue is a highly sought-after residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street, West Hampstead and Finchley Road.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Golders Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,620 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600