Fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat situated within a charming period conversion offering bright, well proportioned interiors located in the desirable area of Hampstead.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large light filled reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary fully integrated open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom/shower room with stylish fittings
- Situated on a peaceful residential road
Willow Road is ideally located moments from Hampstead Heath, while the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead Village is close by.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Holly Bush
Just off Holly Hill, the Holly Bush is a delightful pub in an even more charming setting.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Hampstead Heath station
Belsize Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600