With a superb location in the heart of Hampstead Village, this impressive three bedroom house is arranged over five spacious floors featuring stylish interiors, impressive master bedroom and private garden.
- Enviable location in the heart of Hampstead Village
- Stunning three bedroom house arranged over five floors
- Light and spacious reception room with viewing gallery
- Extensive open-plan kitchen with luxury worktops
- Fabulous master bedroom with roll top bath and dressing room
- Sun-filled dining area with bi-folding doors to the garden
- Playroom, study area, fifth floor snug and modern bathrooms
- Roof terrace and a beautiful 18' patio garden
Willoughby Road is a pleasant residential area moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street and Belsize Park and the open-green space of Hampstead Heath.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
La Crêperie de Hampstead
This little food van does amazing sweet and savoury crepes. Be warned, there's always a queue!
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
Hampstead Heath station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600