Situated within a gated development, this contemporary four bedroom house is set across three floors and benefits from spacious interiors with a bright conservatory, a private garden and off-street parking.
- Modern four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Large reception room with dining area
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Beautiful conservatory
- Four generous double bedrooms
- Gated development with off-street parking
- Private garden
- Close proximity to shops in Harrow and station
Riverstone Close is located moments from Harrow on the Hill which offers a selection of stylish restaurants, bars and cafés, while Harrow town centre is also close by. Harrow on the Hill Station is within easy reach.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The White Horse
A fantastic pub for live rugby and Sunday lunch.
This refined Italian restaurant also includes a deli with delicious food that is great for a light lunch!
A steak house in Harrow serving a very good steak!
South Harrow station
West Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,306 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2050