Located in the heart of Pinner and refurbished to a modern standard, this fantastic one bedroom ground floor annexe also benefits from access to a communal garden.
- Modern one bedroom ground floor annex
- Access to a lovely communal garden
- Bright reception room with direct access to the garden
- Stylish semi-open plan fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Sleek shower room
- Fantastic location in Pinner
Walking distance to Pinner high street restaurants and shops and Pinner Metropolitan line.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pinner Artisan Market
Every second Saturday of the month, there's lots of things for sale from local producers.
An award-winning milkshake bar in Pinner. Cherry bakewell is highly recommended, but the Ultimate Oreo is probably the most popular!
Beer Asylum is a great shop on the high street selling craft beers and fine ales. A sanctuary for beer lovers!
Northwood Hills station
North Harrow station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600