Desirably located moments from The Strand this stunning three bedroom apartment features high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Beautifully presented three bedroom apartment
- Arranged on the fourth floor of a modern development
- Stunning reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Three stylish bedrooms (two smart en suite bathrooms)
- Desirable location close to the River Thames
Essex Street is enviably located from the desirable bars, restaurants and shops of both The Strand and Covent Garden.
Holborn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hoxton Holborn
There is nothing better than The Hoxton's full English breakfast and a latte from Holborn Grind - these places are next to each other too.
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
A cute bakery with an even cuter afternoon tea! Different from the traditional sandwiches and cakes that you would expect...
Chancery Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900