Situated in a beautiful period building on a peaceful square, this fabulous one bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation with bright interiors.
- Set within a stunning red brick mansion block
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Offers bright, bay-fronted reception room
- Features modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well presented, generous bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Overlooking beautiful Red Lion square
The property is located close to the shops, restaurants and bars of Tottenham Court Road, while the galleries and theaters of Covent Garden are also close by.
Holborn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is the perfect place for a quick and tasty dinner with friends in central London. The pad thai is so tasty and they even have an app that you can save money with.
A great place to enjoy a drink, food and a good game of ping pong in the founding home of table tennis!
I love this Cantonese restaurant - the food is delicious and the cocktails are super tasty! The service is also amazing and they definitely go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience.
Chancery Lane station
Russell Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 387 (35 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900