A modern two bedroom flat, arranged on the lower ground floor of an imposing purpose-built block, benefits from stylish décor throughout, an attractive, private terrace and off-street parking.
- Modern two bedroom apartment
- Arranged over the lower-ground floor
- Benefits from stylish décor throughout
- Situated in an imposing purpose-built block
- Offers a private terrace
- Off-street parking
- Moments from Hornsey and Alexandra Park
- Turnpike Lane Underground Station nearby
New River Village is ideally located close to the open spaces of Alexandra Park, with the local amenities around Hornsey moments away. Turnpike Lane Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) is within easy reach, providing links in and out of the City.
Hornsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An impressive music venue hosting great bands such as Slayer, to Jack White, to the Prodigy!
Kiss the Sky
This bar is the perfect destination for after-work drinks. They have happy hour deals every single day and a quiz on a Monday that's always good fun.
Beautiful, vintage-style café. Great for brunch.
Alexandra Palace station
Turnpike Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £895 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 773 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343