Set within a lovely period conversion, this beautiful and well proportioned two bedroom ground floor garden flat offers a stylish eat-in kitchen leading to a private rear garden and a quiet residential location.
- Fabulous ground floor flat with private entrance
- Tooting Bec Common is just moments away
- Gorgeous reception room bathed in natural light
- Spacious fitted kitchen offering dining space
- Two excellent bedrooms
- Modern white suite shower room
- Private garden part lawn, part gravel
- Presented to a very high standard with neutral décor
Glenfield Road is located within easy reach of Balham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and amenities. The open spaces of, and Balham station provides Northern Line and National Rail links.
Hyde Farm Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Tooting Bec Lido
A great place for a swim! Because it's an open air pool, it's ideal in the summer.
Brooks and Gao
One of only a few decent coffee shops on Streatham High Road. It's slightly pricier than its competitors, but for the quality of the food and coffee, it's justified.
Streatham Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 811 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000