Set within a secure gated development in the Hyde Park Estate, this superb two bedroom apartment offers well proportioned and beautifully presented living space.
- Secure fob entry and concierge service
- Benefits from lift access to the sixth floor
- Generous reception room with sleek wood floor
- Features separate modern kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Well presented second bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Contemporary shower room
- Stylish decor and lots of natural light
A wide range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found along Edgware Road, Connaught Street, Oxford Street, and throughout Mayfair.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ginger Pig
An amazing butchers with top quality meat and the best pork pies and sausage rolls in the land! Grab a warm one and eat immediately...
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
Marble Arch station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000