A simply stunning three bedroom house boasting many attractive features and exceptional entertaining space, this stylish property boasts a double reception room, a pretty balcony and private garden.
- Stunning three bedroom period house
- A beautiful reception room with sash windows
- Modern kitchen flowing onto an open-plan dining room
- Master bedroom, second loft-style bedroom, third bedroom
- Separate bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Beautiful rear garden
Conveniently located for the shops, bars and restaurants of vibrant Upper Street, Gifford Street is also only moments from the local amenities of Caledonian Road and King's Cross.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury station
Overground line, Zone 2
Caledonian Road station
Piccadilly line, Zone 2
King's Cross St. Pancras station
lines, Zone 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,449 (134 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000