Ideally located within a modern development, this sensational one bedroom flat offers a charming and relaxing ambience with spacious and contemporary interiors.
- A stylish one bedroom third floor flat
- Spacious reception room, modern open-plan kitchen
- Generous bedroom, smart bathroom and balcony
- Sensational living and entertaining space
- Presented to an exceptional standard
Micawber Wharf is situated on the Wenlock Basin which is ideally located within easy reach of the fantastic shops, bars and restaurants of both Upper Street and Shoreditch, as well as a variety of local shops and amenities.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Always busy, with great breakfasts throughout the day, as well as lunch and dinner menus.
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
Old Street station
Old Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £725 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 473 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000