Set within a striking, contemporary residential development this one bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts modern, well presented interiors with generous living space and private balcony.
- A fabulous one bedroom luxury flat
- Situated on the fifth floor of a modern development
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Fully fitted, open plan kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Floor to ceiling sliding doors to reveal a private balcony
- Well proportioned bedroom with built in storage space
- Stylish bathroom with white suite
- Porter, communal gym, close to amenities
Occupying a prime position moments from the Emirates Stadium, Queensland Road is also close to an outstanding range of bustling, vibrant shops, restaurants and cafés in Islington and Highbury Village.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch with a changeable menu.
A coffee shop with a difference! Great food, lovely staff, quirky décor and even better coffee, all in the heart of Blackstock Road. There's a lounge area and garden, complete with an air-raid shelter and table tennis, which is the perfect place to hide away from the hustle and bustle of Finsbury Park. It's more than a coffee shop, Blighty is a community.
Drayton Park station
Holloway Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000