An attractive two bedroom flat with a neutral interior, well proportioned rooms and an incredible location moments from Notting Hill Gate and underground links.
- Large two bedroom flat with high ceilings
- Study room
- Reception room with space for dining and fireplace
- Smaller bedroom/study with fitted storage
- Modern kitchen
- Stylish bathroom with separate shower cubicle
Notting Hill Gate provides extensive amenities including a huge array of restaurants, access to the famous Portabello Road and beautiful parkland including Kensington Gardens and Holland Park, all on it's doorstep.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
In the heart of Clarendon Cross, it's always great to stop in here to view the unique furniture and home accessories.
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £725 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 829 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000