This exceptional four bedroom fully refurbished house is set in a beautiful mews, offering a fantastic living space over four floors with integrated home audio, lighting system and benefits from underfloor heating.
- Striking four bedroom fully refurbished house
- Set in a beautiful and quaint mews
- Offering fantastic living space over all four floors
- Integrated home audio, lighting system and floor heating
- Benefits from a private garage, storage and an internal lift
- Stunning master bedroom with two en-suites and wet room
- Vast reception room plus large family room in the basement
The property is located in a pretty cobbled mews moments from bustling Earls Court and fashionable Kensington High Street. Transport links include Earls Court Underground Station (District and Piccadilly lines).
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,170 (294 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000