Enviably located on a picturesque residential street this superb three bedroom mid-terrace house offers a gorgeous double reception room, impressive kitchen and peaceful terrace.
- Charming Grade II listed house on picturesque street
- Bright double reception room
- Arranged with three double bedrooms
- Interiors in immaculate condition
- Fantastic kitchen with professional range
- Impressive terrace at the rear with glass flooring
- Plenty of built-in storage
Located on Kelly Street the property is moments from a superb selection of shops, markets, bars and restaurants both in Kentish Town and Camden. Transport links include Kentish Town Station (Northern Line and National Rail).
Kentish Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best toasted sandwiches in Camden made to order and excellent Portuguese custard tarts.
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in French-style interiors. They do a fantastic set menu too, which is a real bargain.
One of the best venues for rock and metal bands and club nights opposite Camden Town Underground Station.
Kentish Town West station
Kentish Town station
Camden Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,260 (117 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000