Set within a beautiful church conversion, this stunning two bedroom duplex apartment offers generous and contemporary living space with striking original features throughout.
- Fantastic two bedroom duplex flat arranged over two floors
- Striking church conversion with excellent Richmond location
- Boasting superb original features throughout
- Spacious reception with dining space and beautiful features
- Modern, well equipped kitchen
- Well presented master bedroom with contemporary en-suite
- Generous, bright second bedroom
- Benefits from off-street parking
The property is wonderfully located moments from the fashionable restaurants of Kew Road and the extensive shopping and dining amenities of Richmond town centre and the open spaces of Old Deer Park are also nearby.
Kew locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just inside Richmond Station, the smell of Knot's delicious pretzels wafts around the entrance enticing you in!
Cook & Garcia
Quick lunchtime food to eat in or takeaway. The slow roasted chicken wrap seasoned with fresh salads and homemade chutney is a great choice!
The perfect spot for a picnic in the heart of Richmond. Pick up your tasty treats on the way from the shops around the corner...
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,283 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700