Conveniently located just a stones throw away from a wealth of amenities this recently refurbished two bedroom second floor flat is finished to a high-specification, boasting bright and spacious accommodation.
- A modern two bedroom second floor flat
- Recently refurbished to a high specification
- Bright reception room with exposed brick fireplace
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom flooded with natural light
- Good sized second bedroom
- Stylish bathroom with additional shower cabinet
- Superb location moments from amenities
The property is situated just moments from a wide selection of local shops, bars and restaurants. Local transport links include Kilburn Underground Station (Northern Line).
Kilburn locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
A constant source of highly intelligent Oxford and Cambridge graduates willing to tutor for far less than the going rate.
Brondesbury Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 494 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800