This fantastic three bedroom flat has been refurbished to a high standard to provide bright and stylish living space, close to the great amenities of Knightsbridge.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Set within a beautiful stucco fronted period building
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Boasting high ceilings and original period features
- Offers spacious reception room with Italian dining suite
- Provides contemporary kitchen with granite worktops
- Three generous bedrooms with stylish décor
- Benefits from balcony with wrought iron features
Walton Street is conveniently located moments from the many fashionable shops of Knightsbridge and Beauchamp Place, situated just moments from Harrods department store. The nearest underground station is Knightsbridge (Piccadilly Line).
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000